Traditional one bed studio flat in Port Glasgow, located in a traditional tenement style block in the area of Clune Park, Port Glasgow. This property is an ideal buy to let investment with a potential yield of 30%. Please be advised this property requires a degree of modernisation and decoration and has been tenanted until recently.
The one bedroom property consists of the following -
- Lounge with the kitchen off it
- Double bedroom
- Family bathroom with corner suite.
- The Home report for this property was £20,000
Port Glasgow is currently undergoing an extensive development & investment and is recognised as a popular investment location due to its close proximity to Glasgow Airport.
The area is benefiting from a £400 million regeneration project bringing 2,500 new jobs and new business accommodation to the area. Clune Park is a popular commuter location as property is close to Port Glasgow train station and within easy reach of Greenock, Glasgow & Braehead shopping amenities & The Waterfront leisure complex.
- 15 Robert Street, Port Glasgow SOLD £23,000
- 13 Robert Street Glasgow SOLD £24,000
- 11 Robert Street Glasgow SOLD £20,800
- 7 Robert Street Port Glasgow SOLD £25,000